Legal Notice h2>
I. IDENTIFICATION DATA
1. This website, https://lifelonglearning-worldforum.com, constitutes the Official Website of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum.
2. The 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum is an educational forum hold by UNED and CMA.
3. UNED is provided with ID #: Q-2818016-D
4. The secretariat of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum can be found in the contact page in this site.
5. Users of this website may contact the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum by written communication sent to their registered office, indicated in the previous point.
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The design of the website and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, are owned by the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights and industrial.
2. Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by express authorization and in writing of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum and that, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the mentioned intellectual property rights of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum. In no case may be suppressed, altered, circumvented or manipulated any security devices or security systems that may be installed. In particular, materials provided by teachers through the website will be for the exclusive use of students for educational purposes.
3. The 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore if you believe that this site may be violating your rights, please contact the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum.
III. PUBLICATION OF IMAGES OF PERSONS
1. In connection with the images of persons appearing on the website, the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum publishes in accordance with Organic Law 1/1982 of 5 May, on the protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and The image itself.
2. The User is not authorized to reproduce, distribute and communicate photographic and videographic images. These images are used, solely and exclusively, in the composition of graphic files or video graphics, designed to inform and publicize various activities of the University.
3. The treatment of the images of the students, of the teaching staff or of the personnel of administration or services, is carried out respecting the person, eliminating any captures or filming that could jeopardize the fundamental rights. The images are not used for purposes other than those expressed, nor are they transferred to third persons, except those authorized to the treatment.
4. In any case, the person affected by a publication on the website of his or her image may revoke the consent given, oppose the treatment of the image, or exercise the rights of access or cancellation, at any time, by presenting or Sending a letter, accompanied by the photocopy of his DNI and an updated photograph, to the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum.
1. Do not introduce, store or disseminate on the websites, information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or any Against public morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current legislation.
2. Properly guard the “Login Name” and the “Password” that is provided by the University to the Users, as identifiers and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the websites of The 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum, pledging not to cede its use or to allow access to them from third parties, assuming responsibility for the
Damages and losses that may result from improper use of them.
By virtue of the foregoing, it is the User’s obligation to notify the Systems Department of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum of any event that would allow improper use of identifiers and passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to In order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Until such facts are communicated, the University shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
3. Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the websites.
4. Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use of third party passwords or access keys or otherwise.
5. Do not destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum or third parties.
V. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICULAR USE OF CERTAIN SERVICES
VI. DISCLAIMER OF THE 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum
1. The 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum is not generally responsible for the inappropriate use of the website owned by the University. Users shall make appropriate use of the Website, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, without the 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum being liable for any misuse.
2. With respect to possible technical deficiencies. – The 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum will not be responsible in any case of the alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical net, in the connection network of data, in the servant or in any benefits.
3. With respect to third party access to your system, 5th Lifelong Learning Worldforum will take the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for third-party actions that, in violation of the measures Security, access the aforementioned data.
4. With respect to the accuracy of the Information, the information contained in the website has been prepared exclusively for information and has no official value, except where indicated.
5. Existing information and contents may be changed or withdrawn without prior notice. Likewise improvements or changes may be made to the products, services, design or programs used for its operation at any time and without prior notice
6. The site contains links to other pages of third parties whose contents can not be controlled at all times. The connection of a User from the site with these other places of the network outside our University will be made, therefore, under the sole responsibility of the navigator. However, if you observe any information that could be contrary to the
Laws, the dignity of the people, or of a racist, xenophobic or terrorist apology or violence, please communicate it to us so that we can withdraw it.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions and terms shall be governed by the bylaws, regulations and by Spanish law, which shall apply to what is not provided in this legal notice regarding interpretation, validity and execution.
The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these conditions.