To register in the Forum you have to perform two steps: first you need to fill in the registration form and press the submit button. Secondly, you have to make the payment. Both can be done on this page, in the relevant sections.
Please, fulfill the registration form, submit it, and then go to the payment section. In order to proceed, please answer every single question below.
IMPORTANT: You will be definitely registered after completing in full the online registration form and making the payment (see MEANS OF PAYMENT below)
The payment must be relevant to the information previously declared and appropriate to your status.
CMA reserves the right to audit all information provided by the participant.
2.1 Registration Fees
Coming to the Forum in Madrid
- 300 € (companies and organizations): access to all conferences, and round tables, lunches, coffee breaks, and goody bags are included.
- 150 € (individuals): access to all conferences and round tables, lunches, coffee breaks, and goody bags are included.
- 50 € (students, CMA members, all UNED members (academic staff, students and administration personnel), NGOs/INGOs and associations members, 60-year-old and older, disabled persons): access to all conferences and round tables, lunches, coffee breaks, and goody bags are included.
Following the Forum online
- 50 €: Live-stream of the Forum online
- 20 €: Online access to the Forum program from the 15th of October 2017
- 90 € Evening Gala, Casino de Madrid (Wednesday, 27th of September 2017)
- 75 € Toledo One-Day visit, 9:00am-6pm, lunch included (Friday, 29th of September 2017)
2.2 Means of Payment
Issue a Cheque for the corresponding amount to the order of “CMA”. 40 rue des Blancs Manteaux, 75004 Paris.
Agence Société Générale (Paris 03051-France)
tel: (33) 145552817
Bank References / Bank: 30003
Beneficiary Account No: 00050824393
International ID / IBAN: FR76 30003 03051 00050824393 22
BIC SWIFT ADDRESS: SOGEFRPP
Transfer costs payable by the payer
- The CMA – World Committee for Lifelong Learning – is an association governed by the French law of 1901.
- Payments in another currency shall be made on the basis of the exchange rate on the day of settlement.
- Given the limited number of places, entries will be recorded in order of arrival (registration form + payment).
- Cancellations made after September 8th will not be refunded.
- Your participation in this Forum implies your explicit consent to the use of your image for dissemination and promotion purposes in the V WORLD FORUM V WORLD WIDE LEARNING FORUM LONG LIVE (social networks, photographs, videos, etc.). In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the information you provide us by completing this form will be part of a file owned by the CMA . We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the E-mail: email@example.com.